- In 2016, the average user has at least 90 online accounts
- The number of accounts is trending at 14% growth year over year, meaning it doubles every 5 years
- In 2020, the average number of accounts per Internet user will be 207!
Are you ready to remember 207 login and password combos?
What's in it for you?
- One ID for everything instead of remembering hundreds of usernames and passwords
- SECURE: no password recycling, no lousy websites leaking accounts, just log in once at the provider of your choice
- PRIVACY FRIENDLY: You take control of who you give access to your data, you can revoke your consent – and only you can keep track of it. Nobody else!
- FREEDOM OF CHOICE: The identity remains portable. That means you can select and change your provider
- EFFORTLESS: You can push data updates to whom you choose, e.g. in case you move or change your phone number
Where Can I Get An ID4me Identity ?
Where can you login with ID4me ?
Benefits for Users
Want to Meet Us? Don‘t Wait and See Where We Are!
Stay In Touch With ID4me!
Subscribe to always stay in touch with us and get the latest news about our company and all of your activities!